Nu-Way Glass & Glazing double and triple glazing uPVC windows are made from unplasticised polyvinyl chloride and is a modern, versatile material particularly suitable for windows.
All our windows are tested using stringent Australian standards and made from high quality, German components.
PVC windows made by Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are aesthetic and functional, very durable, weatherproof, provides effective soundproofing, heat/cool retaining, energy efficient as well as easy to operate and maintain.
Modern PVC windows are very tight which is advantageous in respect to heat/cool retention and in soundproofing. Robust and stable profile, high quality seal, highly adjustable fittings and professional assembly guarantee near full tightness of our windows.
Customised products can be equipped with additional features to improve thermal or acoustic performance and security.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing windows PVC-profile systems have been constantly perfected for years and are characterised by high quality standards and technical innovation so they successfully compete with other materials.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing windows enables isolation from the ambient noise. Normally, PVC windows by Nu-Way Glass & Glazing ensure good sound insulation at a level of Rw=32 dB. For locations where ambient noise is loud (busy streets, airports or other onerous sources) we suggest panes of increased soundproofing characteristics ranging from 34 to 51dB.
We normally make PVC windows and doors in white but upon request it can be surfaced in a wood grain finish.
Conforms to Australian Standards.
Advantages of modern PVC windows:
- aesthetic appearance
- easy to take care of, operate and maintain
- effectively soundproof
- very durable
- ecologically sound, suitable for recycling
- heat/cool retaining and energy efficient
The following enhancements are regular ones (with no additional costs) in all our window product lines:
Modern PVC profile (window frame and casement)
- smooth surface facilitates easy maintenance
- many chambers ensures good thermal and acoustic insulation
- aesthetic and durable seal made of high-quality material ensures window compactness
- weather and UV proof
Robust Steel Reinforcement
- robust galvanized steel section of 2mm wall thickness; closed section in window frame, channel section in casement.
- ensure window stiffness and stability as well as resistance to warping and being pried open by a burglar
Heat/Cool Retaining Pane
- double-glazing separated by an inert gas-filled (argon) space of the heat transfer coefficient of Ug= 1.1 W/m2K
- noticeably attenuates noise (acoustic insulation at the level of Rw=32dB)
- crystal clear pane allows for a very good light and solar energy exploitation and does not have the so called “dirty curtain effect”
- modern micro ventilation in each tilt/turn casement
- casement lifter which also precludes the wrong handle position
- wide adjustment range ensuring window tightness and readily operation for many years (hinges are adjustable in three planes, adjustable catch pressure, adjustable casement lifter)
- galvanised silver coating protects the fitting against corrosion effectively
- anti-rising catch at the window frame lower bar hinders burglary
- aesthetic handle of modern design
- fits your hand well, easily operable
- provided with precise, carefully made mechanism
- guarantees trouble free operation for years
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing as standard for double and triple glazing provides:
- Low emission glass
- Argon gas filled space
- Key locks to every window
To suite your needs Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer:
- range of different timber-look frames
- range of different colours of glass
- laminated glass
- toughened glass
- different thickness of glass
- anti- breaking system
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price.
Types Of Windows:
Most popular option in Europe. The clever design of tilt and turn window system provides your home with excellent ventilation while also giving you the opportunity to clean the outside of the window from within the room. Very easy maintenance.
Sliding windows are popular windows in Australia. due to their space-saving design and simple operation.
Sliders can go up to 6m in length however they can be even longer if the extrusion is increased.
A stacking window is a window that draws all windows in a specific order.
Casement windows are hinged at the side. This is a very traditional window but is rather replaced by tilt/turn openings.
Fixed windows are non-opening windows. These can be used as skylights or somewhere where light but not ventilation is necessary.
In our colonial windows, bars are fixed between panes of glass.
Bay windows are a window space projecting outward from the main walls of a building and forming a bay in the room.
Your Design or Ours:
If you have a specific design in mind or would like us to design a window that optimally matches your home then please don’t hesitate to let us know, your options are only limited by your imagination.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price!