Nu-Way Glass & Glazing ALUMINIUM WINDOWS are suitable for RESIDENTIAL, MULTI-STOREY HOUSES as well as COMMERCIAL PROJECTS.
Clients who value comfort and yet want to provide maximum durability windows, with a minimal amount of maintenance, we suggest aluminium windows made on Aluprof profiles.
Aluminium solutions by Nu-Way Glass & Glazing enable construction of a variety of double and triple glazed windows and doors. Depending on their application, scope and specific requirements regarding functionality, aesthetics, security and fire retardation.
All our windows are made from high quality German components and is tested and conforms to stringent Australian standards.
Customised products can be equipped with additional features to improve thermal or acoustic performance and security.
Conforms to Australian Standards.
MB 60/MB Slide PROFILES
The MB 60 have been designed to meet the needs of users with its easy to operate functionality and single or double sliding doors and windows that offer flexibility for a variety of project applications. They are also suitable for installation in masonry wall and aluminium facades. They can also be used as part of conservatories and commercial windows.
Advantages of Nu-Way Glass & Glazing’s double glazed aluminium MB 60 windows/doors:
- elegant and aesthetic
- durable and highly resistant to weather conditions (especially wood-aluminium windows)
- effective noise reduction
- regulate the indoor air humidity
- silent, smooth operation
- range from 2-6 pane options meet all key applications and specification needs.
- ability to combine with different MB systems
- great number of colour options
- dual colour options (internal/external frames)
- various options of door/window frames
- multiple finish options
- multi-point locking as standard
- burglar resistant
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing as standard for double and triple glazing provides:
- Low emission glass
- Argon gas filled space
- Thermally broken frames
- Key locks to every window
To suite your needs Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer:
- RAL (www.ralcolor.com) colour range for aluminium frames
- Range of different colours of glass
- Laminated glass
- Toughened glass
- Different thicknesses of glass
- Anti- breaking system
Robust Steel Reinforcement
- ensure window stiffness and stability as well as resistance to warping and being pried open by a burglar
Heat/Cool Retaining Pane
- double-glazing separated by an inert gas-filled (argon) space of the heat transfer coefficient of Ug= 1.1 W/m2K
- noticeably attenuates noise (acoustic insulation at the level of Rw=32dB)
- crystal clear pane allows for a very good light and solar energy exploitation and does not have the so called “dirty curtain effect”
- modern micro ventilation in each tilt/turn casement
- casement lifter which also precludes the wrong handle position
- wide adjustment range ensuring window tightness and readily operation for many years (hinges are adjustable in three planes, adjustable catch pressure, adjustable casement lifter)
- galvanised silver coating protects the fitting against corrosion effectively
- anti-rising catch at the window frame lower bar hinders burglary
- aesthetic handle of modern design
- fits your hand well, easily operable
- provided with precise, carefully made mechanism
- guarantees trouble free operation for years
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price.
Click on a heading below for more information:
Tilt and turn
Sliders can go up to 6m in length however they can be even longer if the extrusion is increased.
Your design or Ours