Alu-Timber Combo Windows
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing is the ONLY COMPANY WHICH CAN OFFER WINDOWS MADE FROM A COMBINATION OF MATERIALS.
The most popular is a timber-aluminium clad combination window.
Those who appreciate natural wood and desire to ensure the maximum window longevity at the minimum maintenance cost tend to choose double or triple glazed timber-aluminium clad windows.
This is a perfect solution with beautiful natural timber on the indoor side and durable as well as easy to care aluminium on the outdoor side.
They look elegant and are characterised by modern design. They are available in a wide variety of colours with the possibility of wood grain clad on the aluminium base.
All our windows are tested using stringent Australian standards and made from high quality, German components.
Conforms to Australian Standards.
ALUTREND system can offer:
- Extensive colour and aesthetic possibilities
- Timber-indoor side can be made from different timbers and coated with translucent varnish (so that the grain is visible) or with a body colour chosen from the RAL (www.ralcolor.com) palette
- Aluminium on the outdoor side may be coated using a special technique to imitate any wood species or coated with a body colour chosen from the RAL palette
Our RAL Palette
Click on the image below to enlarge.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing as standard for double and triple glazing provides:
- Low emission glass
- Argon gas filled space
- Key locks to every window
The advantages of Nu-Way Glass & Glazing windows:
- elegant and aesthetic
- durable and highly resistant to weather conditions (especially wood-aluminium windows)
- heat absorbing and energy-saving
- effective noise reduction
- regulate the indoor air humidity
- ecological(made from natural, renewable materials)
To suite your needs Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer:
- range of different timbers
- range of different colours of glass
- colonial bars
- laminated glass
- toughened glass
- different thickness of glass
- anti- breaking system
Types Of Windows:
Most popular option in Europe. The clever design of tilt and turn window system provides your home with excellent ventilation while also giving you the opportunity to clean the outside of the window from within the room. Very easy maintenance.
Sliding windows are popular windows in Australia. due to their space-saving design and simple operation.
Sliders can go up to 6m in length however they can be even longer if the extrusion is increased.
A stacking window is a window that draws all windows in a specific order.
Casement windows are hinged at the side. This is a very traditional window but is rather replaced by tilt/turn openings.
Fixed windows are non-opening windows. These can be used as skylights or somewhere where light but not ventilation is necessary.
In our colonial windows, bars are fixed between panes of glass.
Bay windows are a window space projecting outward from the main walls of a building and forming a bay in the room.
Your Design or Ours:
If you have a specific design in mind or would like us to design a window that optimally matches your home then please don’t hesitate to let us know, your options are only limited by your imagination.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price!