Alu-Timber Combo Windows
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing is the ONLY COMPANY WHICH CAN OFFER WINDOWS MADE FROM A COMBINATION OF MATERIALS.
The most popular is a timber-aluminium clad combination window.
Those who appreciate natural wood and desire to ensure the maximum window longevity at the minimum maintenance cost tend to choose double or triple glazed timber-aluminium clad windows.
This is a perfect solution with beautiful natural timber on the indoor side and durable as well as easy to care aluminium on the outdoor side.
They look elegant and are characterised by modern design. They are available in a wide variety of colours with the possibility of wood grain clad on the aluminium base.
All our windows are tested using stringent Australian standards and made from high quality, German components.
Conforms to Australian Standards.
ALUTREND system can offer:
- Extensive colour and aesthetic possibilities
- Timber-indoor side can be made from different timbers and coated with translucent varnish (so that the grain is visible) or with a body colour chosen from the RAL (www.ralcolor.com) palette
- Aluminium on the outdoor side may be coated using a special technique to imitate any wood species or coated with a body colour chosen from the RAL palette
Our RAL Palette
Click on the image below to enlarge.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing as standard for double and triple glazing provides:
- Low emission glass
- Argon gas filled space
- Key locks to every window
The advantages of Nu-Way Glass & Glazing windows:
- elegant and aesthetic
- durable and highly resistant to weather conditions (especially wood-aluminium windows)
- heat absorbing and energy-saving
- effective noise reduction
- regulate the indoor air humidity
- ecological(made from natural, renewable materials)
To suite your needs Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer:
- range of different timbers
- range of different colours of glass
- colonial bars
- laminated glass
- toughened glass
- different thickness of glass
- anti- breaking system
Click on a heading below for more information:
Tilt and turn
Sliders can go up to 6m in length however they can be even longer if the extrusion is increased.
Your design or Ours
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price!