Timber is a proven, elegant and natural material- it has been successfully used in window technology for many years.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are enormously proud of the double and triple glazing timber windows and doors that we provide. In fact we believe Nuway timber windows are the best available in Australia.
All our windows are made from high quality German components and is tested and conforms to stringent Australian standards.
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer every possible style of timber windows and doors. We offer double and triple glazed windows made of various timber species such as Euro pine, Oak, Sapele, Mahogany, Meranti, Siberian Larch and others.
Customised products can be equipped with additional features to improve thermal or acoustic performance and security.
Conforms to Australian Standards.
Characteristics of Nuway timber windows:
A. High quality timber
B. Manufacturing quality that’s independently certified
C. The unique 6-stage preservation and coating process.
- Infuses the timber with a non-toxic preservative.
- Seals the timber end-grains against moisture and is subjected to drying (up to the level of 12-13% depending on species)
- Subject to anti-fungal and termite prevention.
- Four/five-layer planks are bonded and so laid that internal stress prevents warping.
- Primes the timber with specially formulated coatings designed to inhibit tanning stain.
- Coats the finished product in a beautiful layer of varnish that will look good for years to come.
D. Independently certified weather performance.
The testing is to Australian standard guidelines and all our products have successfully exceeded performance targets.
E. Environmentally friendly FSC timber.
The timber used in our products is independently certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) to show that it comes from truly sustainable resources.
F. Insurance- backed product warranties gives peace of mind.
Windows comes in the following product lines:
SOFTLINE: standard 68mm frame depth
SOFTLINE XL: deepened 78mm frame
STRONGLINE: 92mm frame depth for better thermal performance
THERMOLINE: 92mm frame with an enhanced thermal performance
The advantages of Nu-Way Glass & Glazing’s double and triple glazed windows:
- elegant and aesthetic
- durable and highly resistant to weather conditions (especially wood-aluminium windows)
- effective noise reduction
- regulate the indoor air humidity
- ecological(made from natural, renewable material)
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing as standard for double and triple glazing provides:
- Low emission glass
- Argon gas filled space
- Key locks to every window
To suite your needs Nu-Way Glass & Glazing can offer:
- range of different timbers
- range of different colours of glass
- laminated glass
- toughened glass
- different thickness of glass
- anti- breaking system
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price.
Click on a heading below for more information:
Tilt and turn
Sliders can go up to 6m in length however they can be even longer if the extrusion is increased.
Your design or Ours
Nu-Way Glass & Glazing are confident that we have the best product for the right price!